Safety Advisor - Large Data Centre Project / DenmarkClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Our multinational Engineering client is currently seeking a Health and Safety Advisor for a large Data Centre project in Denmark.
The role is an initial 12-month contract role, but is expected to have a 24-month overall duration
- Implement the company's health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and findings reported to relevant senior personnel and relevant authorities.
- Compiling relevant information for inclusion in the Safety File and preparing for handover to the Client at the end of the project.
- Hold a relevant Qualification
- Have a minimum of 4 years' experience on industrial projects
- Will have previous experience working on Data Centres ideally, but it is not essential
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values ??of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as a staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.