Project Manager / Process Engineer (m/w/d) / Germany
Project Manager / Process Engineer – Frankfurt, Germany – Global Chemical Leader –Industry Leading Package
Our client is a leading global engineering company who specialise in industrial gas, energy conversion and gas purification. They are at the forefront of innovation with high end engineering capabilities due to their pioneering new technology.
This is an exciting time to be joining this global chemical leader who is taking accountability for contributing to driving circular economy and sustainability of climate change through hydrogen reduction. The successful person in this role will be working in the hydrogen production test department implementing ideas and coordinating basic and detailed design on various work packages. This position will be pivotal in defining career succession being part of something big.
- Manage a complex project, consisting of the revamping of a pilot plant as well as a following test campaign
- Collect requirements for the test campaign amongst departments and propose a pilot plant design according to the information gained
- Manage budget and schedule of projects
- Ensure availability of resources and manage risk assessment
- Coordinate internal resources and vendors for the execution of the project
- Perform process simulations and engage in engineering tasks as required
- Degree in engineering (chemical/mechanical) or similar
- Proficient in English language and working knowledge of German
- Familiar with process engineering software packages, preferably Aspen Plus
- Strong conversational and organizational skills as well as the ability to coordinate stakeholders in an international environment