Managing Engineer / USA
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
We are currently working with a leading multi-disciplinary Engineering Consultancy firm who are seeking a Managing Engineer to play a significant role in developing new business and expanding the practice.
Responsibilities for the Managing Engineer
- Identify, develop, and secure new business in your technical area
- Analyze failure of a variety of products though experimental testing and engineering analysis
- Provide failure prevention services and consulting
- Manage and develop a group of highly motivated employees
- Advise clients on complex problems in design, manufacturing, product testing, and failure analysis
Qualifications for Managing Engineer
- Ph.D. in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering
- Consulting experience in Failure Analysis or litigation support is preferred
- Significant business development experience with proven track record
Must be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.