Business Development Manager – Advanced Software / USA
|Location:||Houston, Texas, USA|
Business Development Manager – Advanced Software
Our client is a global leader of Process Simulation/modeling Software and are looking to add a Business Development Manager to their team due to substantial growth. The Business Development Manager is responsible for new business and developing current clients in the O&G, Chemical, and Petrochemical industries.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- Responsible for account and relationship development and management
- Support creation of new business opportunities, defining requirements for commercial projects and manage development of model processes
- Define and execute software evaluation plans
- Work with cross-functional teams on sales campaigns, directing and working with technical pre-sales and consulting to achieve desired outcomes
- Visit prospects, develop presentations, attend trade shows, present at conferences and publishing related work
- Provide sales and executive management with account updates, sales forecasts, etc.
Business Development Manager Qualifications
- Must have a Chemical Engineering Degree, higher level of education reduces years of experience required
- Minimum 8 - 12 years of software sales experience or Industry experience in a consultative selling role
- Experience selling to customers in the Energy/Chemical/Oil and Gas industry
Business Development Manager Benefits
- Attractive base pay and aggressive bonus plan
- Excellent benefits package
- Continuous training and growth opportunities!