Fixed Equipment Engineer / USAClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||New Orleans, USA|
- Develop and implement equipment asset plans using Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), Risk Based Inspections (RBI) and other reliability techniques to enhance reliability and equipment uptime.
- Review, enhance, develop and support the implementation of preventive and predictive maintenance tasks and to ensure tasks mitigate, warn or defend against equipment failures.
- Apply engineering theory, practices, and principles to perform physical failure analysis, determine root cause of equipment failures and conduct equipment performance evaluations.
- Analyze equipment trends, historical data, and field data to recommend and justify improvements to obtain lowest life cycle cost on different classes of equipment.
- Communicates investigation findings and relevant studies to operations, maintenance and engineering to promote and foster the overall reliability culture at the site
- BS degree in Engineering (e.g. Mechanical, Electrical or Instrument depending on their work focus); preference for 5-10 years of reliability work experience and training in the refining/petrochemical industry
- Basic understanding of principles and techniques including:
- Maintenance and reliability best practices
- Predictive techniques for fixed, rotating, power distribution equipment and instrumentation e.g. vibration analysis, nondestructive testing, thermography, etc.
- Fixed equipment diagnostic technologies
- Equipment Life Cycle Cost
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Engineering codes and their application
- Cost/capital analysis and justification
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019