Technical Writer / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||CAD50 - CAD60 per hour|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the oil & gas Industry. Our client, a large Oil and Gas operator, is currently seeking a Technical Writer for a contract role in Calgary, AB. The shift is Monday- Friday.
- Merge pipeline integrity specific content into our overarching asset integrity manual (including pipeline and pressure equipment content)
- Manual used to meet regulatory requirements for ABSA, AER for pressure equipment Certificate of Authorization Permit and Pipeline Integrity Manual and Safety Loss Management Manual Requirements
- Support the re- vamping of the sharepoint site and loading content onto site once re-vamped
- Help draft/update/polish supporting workflows/procedures for management system
- Assist with supporting documentation creation/update as required including managing controlled documents uploading into our system of record
- Assist with preparation of training presentations for asset integrity program
- Either engineer or engineering technologist
- Min 5 years’ experience as a technical writer, additional experience in an oil and gas operating company desirable
- General understanding of upstream pipeline operations, pressure equipment integrity ( AB-512, CSA , API, regulations )
- Previous experience writing pipeline integrity manuals for companies operating pipelines in AB and/or BC
- Previous experience loading content to SP sites.
- Previous experience drafting training materials for asset integrity programs
- Assist with creating/draf
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020