Lead Pipeline Engineer (Subsea) / Nigeria
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
Missions/ Service Dimension
- Provide technical expertise in all areas of design of pipeline for conceptual, FEED and detailed engineering phases, including but not limited to:
- wall thickness sizing, on bottom stability, free span, on-bottom roughness, expansion, global, buckling analysis, pipe walking analysis, fatigue, etc.
- Spools and jumpers design pipeline installation analyses,methods for installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning.
- Knowledgeable in pipeline material, welding, NDE and fracture mechanics (ECA)
- Significant experience with pipeline design and installation in deep water and particularly with respect to the, requirements of DNVGL-ST-F101.
- Experience with DEH pipeline technology as well as the design, qualification and installation of the same.
- Reviews, comments and verifies contractors engineering.
- Reviews and comments on specifications, requisitions, designs, procedures, layout arrangements and all documentation issued by the installation contractors.
- Assists with the management of the pipeline design and installation contractors.
- Prepares and presents technical dossiers.
- Reviews, comments participates and attends risk assessments.
- Preparing technical specification and scopes of work.
- Coordinates technical queries and compiles responses.
- Prepares scopes of work for verification contracts.
- Manages and liaises with the engineering verification contractors.
- Follows Heating system qualification activities performed by Contractors.
- Assist in the development of pipeline inspection and intervention strategy and procedures to ensure the integrity and sustainability of pipelines.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Experience with DEH pipeline technology as well as the design, qualification and installation of the
- Ability to get along well with others and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations.
- Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team.
- Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organized manner.
- Languages: Fluency in the English language
- Professional Experience: 15 years
Experience Within Project:
- Strong track record in offshore and subsea electrical design with a minimum of 15 years experience.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020