Environmental and Social Team Leader - Hydropower / GeorgiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$9000 - $12000 per month|
Resident Environmental and Social Team Leader
My client would is urgently seeking an Environmental and Social Expert who have more than 20 years relevant experiences in the field. The responsibilities are described in full as following;
- Reporting to: Project Manager
- Managing: E&S Team including Social Manager, Environmental Manager, Field Environmental Officer, Land acquisition staff, Community Investment staff.
Key duties and tasks:
- Participate in the development of an E&S monitoring framework and notably the development of the monitoring templates to be used on site.
- Perform the duty of a full time on site E&S Resident Specialist: daily inspections of the site, maintain a daily logbook of observations, meet with the EPC Contractor and Sub-contractors personnel, participate in key project activities (such as toolbox meeting and progress meeting), document investigations and the implementation of corrective actions for non-conformities and prepare weekly and monthly progress reports to Key Staff.
- Support Key Staff and Support Staff during their site visit.
- Contribute to the E&S monitoring reports prepared by client.
- Any other reasonable activities requested in written by client in relation to this assignment or similar activities in Georgia.
- Degree in environmental or social studies (Bachelor or Master)
- Minimum of 10 years working experience, ideally 15 years
- Experience with International Lenders E&S Standards is mandatory
- Experience with construction site, ideally in hydropower but large infrastructure projects with similar construction activities could be considered as relevant
- Ideally experience in the Caucasus, Eastern Europe or the Balkan
Start Date: Oct/ November 2019
Salary: 9000 to 12000 USD Per Month
Salary Package includes housing, relocation and living expenses in Georgia.
If you are keen to be considered for this project, please send your CV to me.