Tendering Manager - Leading EPCI Contractor / FranceClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Suresnes, Île-de-France, France|
The position involves the management of the tendering department and effective administration, preparation and coordination of regional tenders and through the coordination of the multi-disciplinary effort required to establish techno-economic proposals.
The Region is composed of Africa continent, all Mediterranean, Southern Europe, Caspian and Black seas.
This role also involves the coordination of the Nigerian tendering department, coordination with other tendering departments (GPC, Houston and Aberdeen) and the support to the field Development Group.
- Manage Africa tendering department including personnel and budget.
- Coordination with BD managers and partners on the strategy to perform and win tenders.
- Coordination of Suresnes' tendering teams but also Lagos, GPC, Houston and Aberdeen tendering teams for the preparation of the tenders.
- Be the initial focal point of contact for all tenders and ensure effective communication between the teams, repartition of the tender work and split of the scope of work of the project.
- Be the original Client interface and ensure that such interface works when tenders are handled from Lagos, GPC, Houston or Aberdeen (correspondence, clarification and negotiation meetings).
- Ensure strict adherence to tendering procedures.
- Anticipate and coordinate the resources required from all the Departments (Project & Operation, Engineering, Supply Chain, Legal) to ensure appropriate level of support on all the tenders.
- Maintain thorough records throughout the bidding process to ensure trace ability and ultimately efficient handover to project teams.
- Able to work under pressure and be able to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to multitask to cover the multi-pronged dimension (technology, execution, legal & contract, finance, commercial) of projects;
- Rigorous and thorough, to ensure adherence to the tendering procedures;
- Organizational skills with ability to coordinate team work;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Written communication skills;
- Committed to the highest levels of confidentiality and dedication;
- Mobile to be able to visit our sites in Africa;
- Fluent spoken and written English as a minimum.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in the offshore industry
- Experience in sub-sea construction (shallow and deep)
- Experience in projects, in particular Logistic Supports, Mobilisations, Field Engineering, fabrication.