CAD Operator III / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||$35 per hour|
CAD Operator III
Location: Coraopolis, Pennsylvania
Schedule: Monday-Friday 40 hours week
Duration: 1 year contract to perm
- Working primarily with client’s engineering team and functions as Document Controller/Drafter (Mechanical, Electrical)
- Prepare drawing transmittals, plotting, and creating PDF files for submittals.
- Responsible for maintaining the drawing list and updating the progress on drawing (percent complete per design leads input) for all projects.
- Develop electrical and mechanical drawings from provided sources data including redlines, layouts, sketches, data sheets, etc. Generates updates to Process Safety Information such as P&IDs, Electrical One Line, Plot Plans, Cause & Effects, bloc flow diagrams.
- Interfaces with clients to ensure compliance with client document control procedures. Work closely with engineering manager and clients to check-in/check-out documents.
- Assist client management with maintaining department metrics.
- 5 – 7 years of CAD experience
- Experience with AutoCAD and 3D Inventor design software
- Able to accurately obtain mechanical measurements using calibers, micrometers, height, pin, thread, and radius gauges.
- Able to interpret and draft: P&ID’s, Mechanical & Process Flow Diagrams, Electrical One Lines, Instrument Loop Diagram, Schematics., Structural, Civil, and Electrical wiring schematics and harness layout .
- AutoCAD V.12 through release 2016
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020