Brownfield HSE & Risk Lead / QatarClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Tax Free Job Opening in Qatar
- 5/6 days per week, 8/10 hours per day.
- Travel Days unpaid
- Leave Schedule: 30 Calendar Days every 1 year OR 12 weeks / 2 weeks
- Visa Status – Provided by us
- Medical Insurance provided to you.
- Expenses with regard to the family and education is not paid
- Family can be brought into the country under personal sponsorship
- Any days not worked not paid
- Location: Qatar
- Provides functional support to the Offshore Head of Brownfield in order to ensure project HSE systems are fully implemented and HSE objectives are achieved
- Provide HSE leadership, oversight and guidance, ensure that the work is carried out in compliance with COMPANY values and policies, relevant laws and regulations, agreed COMPANY priorities and objectives, COMPANY standards and procedures and good industry practices.
- Applies extensive industry-based experience and knowledge to promote and establish existing systems, processes and procedures within a structured quality framework.
- Champion on-site safety awareness and safe performance with Contractor and among the Project Team
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Science and/or Professional Occupational Safety Qualification, minimum 10 years’ experience in Safety Leadership and 15 years within Oil & Gas industry.
- Extensive experience in Offshore Brownfield execution projects
- Previous JUB experience
- Previous experience of working with Qatargas or Rasgas
- 15 + years of Brownfield project experience
- Experience in offshore construction, installation activities.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019