Lifting Engineer / UAEClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
- Providing technical input into the development of integrity performance standards, inspection and survey strategies and programs including suitable acceptance criteria.
- Preparing of all type of lifting plans (Routine/Non-Routine/Critical),
- Overseas installation of rigging works, lifting plans & rigging crew of company and contractors.
- Act as Appointed Person for all Lifting activity.
- Inspecting, monitoring and auditing all lifting and rigging equipment to ensure the equipment have valid certification.
- Monitoring company and contractors rigging activities together with the HSE department to ensure compliance with lifting and rigging standards,
- Reviewing, approving lifting plans and supporting other departments with technical inputs related to lifting and rigging activities,
- Performing technical audit and approval of lifting & rigging contractors,
- Coaching and developing trainee Engineers.
- Plan preventive / corrective maintenance activities as per Company procedures and Manufacturers’ recommendations.
- Oversee major / minor crane repairs and promote good Health & Safety awareness – all to HSE and Company guidelines.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019