Quantity Surveyor / England
|Salary:||£45,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
Job Title - Quantity Surveyor
Location - Dorset
Our client specialises in the design, build and management of structural steel work and architectural Projects, predominantly in London. They now seek an additional QS to join their team and they offer a very competitive salary for the right candidate, negotiable dependent upon experience.
Job description & Responsibilities for a Quantity Surveyor
Our client has several live projects across the London/Greater London area as well as a healthy pipeline on major projects. Some of your responsibilities whilst working with our client will be:
- Responsible for managing all project costs from pitch to completion.
- Undertaking cost analysis & preparing reconciliation documents.
- Attending meetings and liaising with stakeholders on commercial matters.
- Monitoring the cost of site resources.
- Inspecting and valuing sub-contract works.
- Completing sub-contract orders & payments efficiently to avoid any discrepancies.
- Preparing & sending out accurate Bill of Quantities documents.
- Aiding with monthly cost & value reports, quarterly reports & cash flow information.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- Degree Qualified
- Ideally some experience in quantity surveying for Construction projects
- Excellent people skills
- Commercially aware
- Team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this role is of interest to you then please contact me.