Project Manager - Architectural Metalwork / EnglandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||City of London, England|
|Salary:||£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum|
Role: PROJECT MANAGER - STRUCTURAL/ARCHITECTURAL METALWORK
Salary: Competitive/Dependent on level of experience
Market leader in structural/architectural metalwork is currently looking for an exceptional Project Manager to join their business on a permanent basis to manage and oversee numerous structural/architectural contracts, knowledge of refurbishment works would be advantageous.
The company manage a number of large well-known projects in the industry and work alongside some of the best main contractors, so this would be an excellent position for someone who is experienced in the industry and would like to apply their skills, knowledge and experience on other well- known, large scale projects.
* Must be competent to oversee project from client award through to handover
* Inspect site prior to project commencing to ensure site is ready
* Excellent knowledge and ability to read structural drawings, connection details and specifications of various quality * Ability to coordinate the design, production & installation of projects fully
* Understand the project requirements/scope of works/specifications etc / Ability to produce programs
* To make sure all Health and Safety guidelines are adhered to
* CSCS Card, SMSTS health & safety qualification, CPCS Appointed Person Accreditation Preferred
* SMSTS health & safety qualification
* NVQ Level 7