Marketing Communication Project Manager / Netherlands
We are looking for a Project Manager who knows who and where the customers are and what the target group wants at what time of the customer journey. You create a touch point flow together with stakeholders to use relevant online and offline communication activities to bring the message to the target group. Your internal customers are mainly product managers, but the end customer (doctors, pharmacists, nurses or patients) is central to the elaboration of the campaigns and communications. You work out projects together with your creative colleagues from the department and with external suppliers and agencies. The department's work is comparable to that of advertising, communication or media agency.
We are looking for a person with good communication skills who has a hands-on mentality, can serve multiple brands/customers at the same time.
- Translating marketing objectives into campaigns and concrete action, communication and content plans.
- Co- development of associated communications, distribution via the various channels (websites, newsletters, apps, instructional videos, details, events, conferences, direct mail, printed matter, sponsorship, advertising, POS materials, etc.)
- Analyze, evaluate results and adjust current online campaigns
- Briefing to our internal studio or external parties to have communications developed
- Guiding orders to suppliers of promotional materials
- Initiate and maintain a network inside and outside the organization (external agencies, publishing companies, etc.)
The Communication & Graphics department is responsible for online and offline (multichannel) Marketing communication activities to ensure that the right message, via the right channel, is brought to the attention of the right target group at the right time. This taking into account all specific laws and regulations for the pharmaceutical industry. Within the department, the graphics studio takes care of the design, design, development and production of online and offline communications, packaging and package leaflets.
- Experience in (multichannel) marketing communication
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in the online field and experience with SEA, SEO, Google Analytics / Adwords, Social Media, mobile applications, email marketing and CMS systems (EpiServer, Umbraco) and Sales Force Marketing Cloud
- Knowledge of offline media/print
- HBO degree in Marketing / Communication