HSE Manager / UAE
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||Abu Dhabi, UAE|
|Salary:||$5000 - $5500 per month|
- Criteria Elements Criteria Description Screening Verification Status Minimum Education Qualification
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Equivalent (with regular college study) from a reputed university.
- Professional / Technical Qualifications
- Minimum one of the following: NEBOSH Diploma or IGC or equivalent as may be defined by Company.
- HSE Trainings will be added advantage.
- Minimum 10 Years of experience out of which minimum 5 years in Managing HSE in Oil & Gas industry
- Oil & Gas Construction and Commissioning knowledge will be added advantage.
- Sound understanding of HSE legislative requirements
- Effective interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
- Broad knowledge and experience in risk assessments and audit processes
- Develop tracking system for monitoring progress and keeping on track to capture findings are recorded and follow up until close out
- Keeps up-to-date on company HSE policies and procedures and follows them
- Support and actively participate in Company’s and Organization’s Project objective to achieve KPIs
- Able to priorities and handle several different tasks at the same time
- Develop and implement annual project HSE plan for the Contractor
- Competency in PTW Procedure including Contractor JPs
- Competency in HSE Management System
- Effective management of Road Safety
- Possess training certification to conduct proper accident investigation including safety flashes
- Capability to make Contractor fully prepared to deal with all type of emergencies at work including emergency exercises
- Ensure that the Contractor’s fire and safety equipment are receiving timely preventive maintenance
- Ensure that welfare requirement are met
- Ability to conduct HSE audits, inspections and Incident investigation.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020