Highways Resident Engineer / Montenegro
|Salary:||€8000 - €9000 per month|
Highways Resident Engineer - Montenegro
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Highways Resident Engineer for the Construction Supervision of an on-going project in Montenegro.
My client is an International consultancy firm who have successfully carried out the early phases of this $1bn project as well as numerous other schemes in the region. This is an urgent need for which an expert is required until late 2020 with possible extensions into 2021.
Responsibilities on the project:
As Resident Engineer you shall be responsible for supervising the construction of all roads elements, resolving technical issues and supporting the Team Leader. This is a Design & Build contract being carried out to FIDIC conditions. The Resident Engineer should have strong SMA (Stone mastic asphalt) as this is a major part of the role.
Key requirements for the role:
- University degree in Civil Engineering (civil works);
- 15+ years experience as Highways Team Leader/Resident Engineer for major international highway projects under FIDIC or equivalent;
- Demonstrated experience in management of projects through all stages of implementation.
- Experience in implementation and management of Design-Build projects in a full time, senior position of responsibility.
- Regional experience (Balkans) is essential
Fluent in Serbian (or Regional language spoken & written) as well as English
The salary package shall be €8-9,000 per month
Key Words / SEO
Civil, Roads, Highways, Resident Engineer, Construction Supervision, Design and build, FIDIC, World Bank WB, Donor Funded, Urban Roads, Montenegro, Serbia, Balkans, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia, Ukraine, Romania, Eastern Europe, NIS, Consultancy, SMA, Stone mastic asphalt.