Team Leader (Road Safety) / Myanmar
|Salary:||$9000 - $12000 per annum|
Team Leader (Road Safety) - Myanmar
The market leading infrastructure recruitment specialist is seeking an experienced Team Leader from a Road Safety background for an upcoming project in Myanmar.
My client is an International consultancy firm who have numerous projects in and around the country and internationally for which they are working with Governmental organisations, contractors & donor funding agencies.
Responsibilities on the project:
The Team Leader shall be responsible for team delivering:
- Review the road safety issues in Myanmar including the past and current programs
- Develop an understanding of the psychology of road users
- Lead stakeholder consultations
- Prepare and agree with stakeholders a community-based road safety program
- Analyse detailed data on road crashes, and provide feedback on the effectiveness of measures taken, with capacity building training given;
- Design and provide simple guides for capacity development of the community-based road safety program to key stakeholders
- Design the safe school zone (SSZ) provide education & enforcement programme
- Assess the existing conditions of road environment at the time of detailed engineering design and update the low-cost road safety measures carte
- Coordinate with the detailed design team
- Ensure recommendations are the programme are delivered
- Complete formal written reports, including the inception report, monthly report, quarterly reports, and completion report.
Key requirements for the role:
- Ideally Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering
- 10+ years road safety experience
- Ideally previous ADB experience and knowledge of reporting
- Good knowledge of road safety in developing nations
- Regional experience would be beneficial
The salary package shall be around $9-12,000 per month
Key Words / SEO
Civil, Roads, Highways, Team Leader, Road Safety specialist, Road Safety Audit, Traffic Engineer, Project Manager, Highways Design, Myanmar, South East Asia, Feasibility, Study, Detail Design, Consultancy, Donor Funded, ADB, World Bank, WB.