Quality Lead - Subsea Compression / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Quality Lead - Subsea Compression
Work Location: Oslo
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 12 month
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time.
Closing date: 2019-09-16 12:00:00.
• Quality oversight of engineering, procurement and construction management activities undertaken by Subsea Compression Contractors and their suppliers to ensure compliance with approved Quality Plans, Basis of Design and Project specifications
• Locally implement the delivery team’s quality management processes as defined within the JIC Project Quality Management Plan
• Coordinate verification activities in support of Australian regulatory requirements for facility safety case acceptance
• Support the Subsea Compression delivery team with provision of inspection surveillance resources to verify compliance of goods and materials prior to delivery to site
Position will work closely with EPCM Contractor counterparts in a “One Team” collaborative environment whilst independently verifying that project technical requirements are being met.
• Experience with all phases of subsea major capital project developments is essential, including the development, implementation and auditing of project specific quality management systems to ISO 9001.
• Lessons learnt in the oversight of manufacturing, fabrication and testing processes for subsea production systems and the quality issues that can arise in service is required.
• Experience with facilities designed and built to safety case regimes, with commensurate familiarity of Verification Schemes to address Performance standards will also be highly regarded.
• Requires professional communication skills with fluency in written and spoken English together with proven leadership capabilities whilst appreciating and respecting diversity in the workforce.
• Successful candidates should ideally hold a tertiary qualification in engineering or materials science subject. Familiarity with offshore / subsea ISO, NORSOK, DNV, API and ASME standards is expected.