Sr. Technical Architect - Luxury Hotel Resort Project / MacauClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Snr Technical Architect - Macau - luxury hotel resort project
- Are you a real problem solver, with a clear process on how you fix setbacks?
- Are you so passionate about the technical details that everyone who knows you gets bored of hearing about it?
- Do you have high end luxury experience in a senior architectural position?
- Want to work on Asia's current most iconic designs?
- How about working in-house for the developer?
You have already progressed far in your architectural career and now want to continue to push yourself on and this is the role to do that! You will be leading a number of key technical areas of the key elements of 3 new landmark hotel resort buildings - particularly the Food, Beverage and Kitchen areas. With this resort developer and operator already having some cutting-edge restaurants in their portfolio, these new restaurants are a fresh and vibrant statement and they need someone brilliant at the details, overcoming the problems, a precise design skillset who can overcome challenges before they become issues.
The project has an approximate budget of US$2 billion, so you will already have been heavily involved in a major hospitality project and you will have been both site-based and office based. The group are using globally renowned architect practices to do the designs and detailing and your role will be to manage that flow of information and the design, ensuring that the Macau building regulations are handled appropriately and liaising closely with your project management colleagues, the external consultants and the contractors when construction starts end of 2020.
Why this opportunity?
- This is a top end brand in the hospitality world - they are design led and inspirational
- You enjoy being part of the client's internal team.
- When you see the concepts of this project, you will want to be involved and I can show you them
- You want to live in an exciting, culturally vibrant Asian city
- You know that you have the technical abilities to ensure this project really does achieve it's potential and you want to be instrumental in that process
For you to be right for this, you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A stable career employment with a leading international practice or client organisation - if you have moved jobs too many times, then I am sorry, but that would preclude you from this role.
- You hold a Bachelor's degree or above from major European, Australian, New Zealand, South African or US design school
- You will hold a chartership or other professional membership
- You will have been a snr Technical Architect on a hospitality project in excess of US$300 million
- You must be driven, excellent at problem-solving and able to think on your feet.
- Clearly you will be detail oriented technical ability with impeccable detailing skills
So, if this sounds like you and the role is making you get all tingly, then why don't you get in touch with me to find out more.