Site Manager - Power Grid / MalaysiaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are supporting a respected Global Power client seeking two Site Managers to join their Power Grids division team working on 12 month rolling contract to plan project activities and demonstrate successful project delivery across three main locations in APAC.
You will direct report to Operations Manager, and main responsibilities will be:
* Coordinate project on-site activities with Project Manager (local resources, equipment and milestones).
* Responsible for receiving the assigned site area from the Project Manager till handing over to the end customer on completion day
* Coordinate on-site activities to ensure the successful execution of start-up, construction, erection, testing and commissioning activities in alignment with contract specifications.
* Ensure construction Health and Safety plan is in place in respect of each work package, compliant with the clients Health and Safety.
* Control project cost for the project site work, monitor actual spend against forecasts and estimate final cost for the same. Previous financial experience on previous project is essential
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019