Project Management Director - Rail / Colombia
|Salary:||$12000 - $15000 per month + package|
We are seeking a Project Management Director to join a leading Engineering Consultancy.
This is paying circa 15,000 USD "net" per month and the quality of life in Bogota is very good. Long term project at least 4 years.
The role is working directly with the Overall Project Director and also the Government Transport agency
Requirements to apply
- 20+ years overall experience, 10+ years of which must be rail metro / Mass Transit projects
- Spanish speaking (good level) and also fluent in English
- Degree qualified in Business / or Degree qualified in Engineering (preferably, MBA MSc or PhD)
- Experience as Project Director of Project Management Advisor
- Experience in all stages of project life-cycle on turn key mass transit projects
- Experience in Project Planning and Controls
- Very calm personality when dealing in project delivery environment
Job Role / Responsibilities
The job role will be work in the field of planning and senior management.
The role will be based in a major Colombian city, allowing a great opportunity to save a large portion of the salary, with great living conditions.
The salary package consists of between $12,000 - $15,000 USD PCM, with a negotiable expat package.