Quantity Surveyor / Norway
|Salary:||£7000 - £8000 per month|
Norwegian Speaking Quantity Surveyor
I'm seeking an ambitious Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a world leading contractor specialising in a variety of engineering projects including; Infrastructure, Buildings, High rise, Commercial residence.
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in Quantity Surveying, Cost control and/or procurement .
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering
- Assists Project Management in all aspects of contract administration and Quantity Surveying.
- Review, advise and draft letters on contractual correspondence.
- Assists contractual negotiations of sub-contract agreements.
- Attends meeting with clients and participates in all contractual aspects of projects, including claims, final accounts, variations and contract interpretation.
- Preparation of variation orders, trend notices, claims, and negotiations of the same
- Advises on the development, agreement and implementation of the project contractual plans by reviewing, analysing and apprising project management of all aspect that govern the contract
- MUST be fluent in Norwegian & English
Please contact me and send an up to date copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements and your notice period.