Planning Engineer / DenmarkClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||€5000 - €6000 per month|
Planning Engineer (Copenhagen)
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a motivated, highly professional, dedicated, and multicultural team. Be a part of the milestone that will form Copenhagen's future.
Major construction project in Copenhagen are seeking a qualified planning engineer to be part of their team. They are in need of an experienced planner with a background in civil engineering. They are looking for a competent and business minded person who can perform risk assessments and be part of the decision making processes.
- Managing the planning and reporting systems Primavera P6 and Tilos
- Creating and issuing the monthly progress report and 3-months look ahead schedule
- Coordination of production planning
- Preparation of progress dashboards
- Production of data for decision-making
- Degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or similar.
- Three to five years' experience in planning
- Significant knowledge of Primavera P6 and MS Excel, basic knowledge of Tilos
- Must have an understanding of construction technical processes, engineering drawings and quantity determinations.
- Must be able to work in English, ability to speak in Danish is an advantage
- Knowledge of engineering, procurement, contracts, construction and start up work processes.
The project is for a long term basis of 4 years and provides various benefits incl. pension and accommodation. Salary is ca. 55000 kr/month.
Location is in the hub of Copenhagen; a relaxed and trendy city with a welcoming atmosphere.
Please contact me and sent an u p to dates copy of your CV along with contact details, your salary requirements, your notice period, and a relevant reference.