Quantity Surveyor / Denmark
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per month|
Assistant Quantity Surveyor
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a large scale multi-million euro technical construction project.
We are recognised as global leaders within infrastructure recruitment and we are looking for an assistant quantity surveyor for our client in Denmark. Our clients are building one of the biggest projects in Denmark.
This is a junior role and involves answering to the cost control manager (quantity surveyor manager) ensuring that computing processes and activities will be carried out on time and within the budget. They are offering a salary based on the level of your experience and expectations.
- Assessment of documents related to the contract for variations
- On the basis of the data collected and recorded, prepare the Work Progress (SAL) Statement to be sent to the Project Management for approval and for issuing the payment certificate.
- Set up subcontractor's Progress Reports.
- Analyse the price list and the contractual requirements for the optimisation of costs and related revenues.
- Establish, in agreement with the Project Management, appropriate rates/prices for the change or addition of new work activities.
- Collaborate with the Contract Manager in the preparation of claims documentation.
- Prepare the Final Report of Works
- B.S. degree in Civil Engineering, preferably specialised in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Proven experience in major infrastructure projects.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written), Danish is an advantage
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Professional interpersonal skills and ability to interact effectively with people from all levels of the organisation along with customers and vendors
- Effective in managing customer demands and balancing speed with quality
- Has a problem-solving orientation. Can identify issues and produce a variety of solutions quickly
The role will be based in the South of Denmark. This is a long term project and valued over 300 million Euros. It is based in a tranquil location, good for families and easy travel access to the capital of Denmark, Copenhagen.
If this is of interest to you, please contact me and send a copy of your updated CV, your salary expectations, your period of notice, and any relevant reference.