Systems Integration Manager / Canada
|Salary:||$150000 - $170000 per annum + package|
Systems Integration Manager: Canada
My client is a leading railway systems consultancy company looking to recruit an experienced rail Systems Integration Manager for their Ottawa Light Rail Project in Canada.
For visa reasons, this person must have the right to work in Canada already or be a Canadian national.
The System Integration Manager will be the Advisor Team leader and the prime point of contact of Design Build JV. Based on site within organization, the System Integration Manager will take ownership of the main following activities:
* Participating to the Interface Committee with the City and RTG, alongside the Design and Build JV
* Chairing Internal Interface review meetings.
* Reviewing Technical requirements and RAM targets.
* Managing Documentation reviews.
* Overseeing System Integration activities.
* Chairing System Integration Risk reviews.
* Leading Test & Commissioning activities.
The System Integration Manager is an experienced and skilled Engineer with a strong background in LRT construction and Implementation.
The System Integration Manager will be orchestrating all systems related work of the stakeholders.
Requirements to apply
Degree qualified in Engineering.
15+ years in railway systems engineering.
10+ years in systems integration.
Experienced with LRT projects.
Right to work in Canada.