Electrical Trainer/ Coach / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
We are looking for a French speaking degree qualified Electrical Trainer/ Coach to work in Algeria on a 28/28 rotation to start in January 2020.
This is long term work.
- To develop and deliver electrical-specific and related trainings to personnel in line with organizational competency requirements in order to progress staff to the desired competence levels
- Train electrical maintenance staff and engineers in approved maintenance techniques and procedures on all types of electrical equipment
Roles & Responsibilities : :
- Develop and deliver, high quality electrical training packages in liaison with the line(s) and other discipline trainers where required, in order to meet the identified learning and development needs of the company's Engineering and Technical skill pools.
- Carry out planned periodic review and update of existing electrical courses, learning materials, presentations and documentations, and assists in review of Procedures and work instructions, to ensure they are up to date and fit for purpose
- Maintain up to date records of technicians progress and competence levels, and in conjunction with the line ensures necessary action is taken to remedy any individual shortfalls.
- Provide support training for ancillary requirements as agreed by Head of training and line Management.
- Identify future training requirements in consultation with line Management and Head of training.
- Maintain high standards of quality and safety
Key Performance Indicators:
- The effectiveness and quality of training provided to employees.
- Percentage of staff overdue for training.
- Extent of employees competency gaps.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019