HSE Advisor / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$700 - $750 per day|
We are currently seeking an experienced HSE Advisor on behalf of a major international Oil & Gas client to provide HSE guidance and support for the safe execution of project activities. Reporting to the HSE Manager, this Perth based role will be offered on an initial 12-month contract basis. Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting all activities in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company’s policies and procedures. Ensuring the welfare of personnel and the protection of assets and the environment at all times
- Providing specialist HSE advice, guidance and support to the project team.
- Providing HSE support and coaching to ensure compliance with applicable company HSEQ-MS Policies, Standards, Plans and Procedures.
- Completing daily, weekly or monthly HSE reports as required.
- Be the focal point for Learning and Capability within the project team
- Assisting in the development and delivery of HSE training, inductions, management presentations and communicate learning activities.
- Identify and promote opportunities for HSE performance improvement.
- Be the focal point for the event reporting system
- Reviewing and analysing HSE event reports and, with a view to develop reports and provide presentations on performance as required
- Supporting the development and delivery of an HSE Cultural program.
- Committing to the company HSE Culture by familiarising yourself with those Team Leader/Supervisor Behaviours – Standards (Ensure Compliance), Communication (Encourage the team), Risk Management (Promote risk awareness) and Involvement (Involve the team)
- Act as a ‘Leader’ by setting an example to others through actions.
- Tertiary/Diploma/ Technical Safety Qualifications
- Lead OHS auditor and “Root Cause” (Tap Root) Qualifications preferred
- Demonstrated HSE experience in the Oil & Gas industry.
- Experienced in facilitation and administration of core HSE risk management tools
- Previous experience in the development and roll out of HSEMS documentation and programs
- Experience within the HSE requirements of Contractor Management
- Strong interpersonal skills in influencing and teamwork.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019