Senior Acoustic Engineer / NorwayClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Senior Acoustic Engineer
- Responsible for overall project noise and vibrations engineering.
- Identify noise and vibration requirements for essential noise and vibration sources
- Evaluate and propose best available technology [BAT) solutions
- Establish noise prediction and vibration prediction model
- Establish requirements for use of supplier bid requests
- Provide multi-disciplinary design input (HVAC, Valves, Piping, Telecom, etc.)
- Evaluation of sound insulation and sound absorption
- Calculation of noise exposure
- General noise follow-up of design
- Participate in design reviews
- Follow up at FAT
- Prepare noise and vibration report.
- Master or equivalent education.
- Extensive experience with offshore related Working Environment engineering during EPC phase.
- Experience with DNVGL spec regime.
- Experience with government body interface.
- Ability to work independently and thorough as well as ability to work in team
- Multidiscipline understanding
- Good communication skills
- Have a high loyalty to deadline and quality requirements
- Be proactive, seeking advice and share own experiences with others
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019