Senior Fire Fighting Engineer / Norway
Are you passionate about safety? Do you want to make a real difference to the workplace?
Our client is seeking a Senior Fire Fighting Engineer for an immediate start in Haugesund, Norway.
In this position you will be responsible for;
- Define and follow up performance requirements for active fire fighting
- Planning the firefighting on the platform, i.e. fire water (system 71), inert gas (system 72) and manual firefighting
- Perform system design for system 71 (fire water)
- Control object follow up in EIS for system 71 and 72 in accordance with project wave model.
- Follow-up of helideck and LQ design & firefighting design
- Produce utility flow diagrams - fire water system and inert gas system
- Produce Piping and instrumentation diagrams - fire water system and inert gas system
In addition there will be responsibilities as package engineer, responsible for the following procurement packages;
- Firefighting - water
- Firefighting - inert gas
- Misc. safety equipment
To be successful you will have;
- Bachelor/Master or equivalent education
- Extensive experience fire water scenario and system design
- Experience with procurement packages
- Excellent written and oral English
If this sounds like you, hit apply now!