Electrical Technician / Canada
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Location:||British Columbia, Canada|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client is currently seeking an Electrician.
- Responsible daily for processing an assigned number of invoices according to volume including both Purchase order and non-purchase order workflows such as pre-approved invoices and employee expenses.
- Act as a point of contact for internal payable related inquiries. Includes the responsibility of managing multiple mailboxes and responding to inquiries from the internal organization on a timely basis.
- Work closely with our procurement service center (PSC) to identify and resolve issues with PO workflow.
- Assist with our third party audit program to identify and post duplicates and unclaimed credits back to Client vendor accounts.
- Participate or lead process improvement initiatives and provide support for any system upgrades or enhancements impacting payable processes and systems.
- Ad-hoc duties and backup support for other coworkers during vacation leave or absences.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment dealing with a variety of stakeholders
- Is an effective communicator with strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems & processes quickly in order to apply consistent application to multiple scenarios.
- Problem solving and analytical skills; ability to identify key issues based on relevant data and provide appropriate solutions/recommendations.
- Superior attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Strong drive to provide exceptional customer service to our internal organizations
- Excellent organization skills
- Inter provincial red seal journeyman electrician- 4 year program
- Must accept 4 on 4 off shift
- Minimum 5 years previous experience
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020