Administrative Clerk / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||$12 per hour|
We are a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil, Gas and Chemicals Industry. Our client, a growing Oil & Gas Oilfield Services Company is seeking an organized, detail-oriented admin clerk to join our growing organization. In this position, you will play a critical role in ensuring their company's streamlined operations and resulting success. You will be responsible for maintaining the files, paperwork, and testing documents associated with their business.
- Become familiar with the existing filing system and identify any potential opportunities for improvements or adjustments
- Appropriately file and quickly retrieve documents and paperwork when requested
- Deliver requested files to staff members and occasionally clients
- Maintain the organization of both the digital and hardcopy filing systems
- Scan files and upload digital copies to the database, & Accounting group
- Regularly make necessary updates to records with new information; remove or archive any records that are outdated or obsolete
- Perform regular checks and tests to ensure documents are where they should be; implement any necessary fixes
- Communicate with other staff members to explain the workings of the filing system when necessary
- Assist when necessary in answering phones, transferring calls, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ year of experience in an office environment preferred but not required
- Keen attention to detail and a commitment to accuracy
- Excellent organizational abilities
- Time management skills with the ability to multitask and thrive in an oftentimes fast-paced work environment
- Willingness to follow directions and respond to requests
- Interpersonal communication skills to successfully collaborate with staff members and interface with clients
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020