Steam Turbine Mechanical TA / SwitzerlandClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
Steam Turbines - Technical Field Advisor
We are urgently seeking ST TFA for upcoming Power projects across Europe.
The Steam Gas Turbine Technical Field Advisor (TFA) will be in charge of the management of site activities including planning, organizing, integrating and monitoring of resources such as labour, tools and technical assistants as required to complete the work scope according to contractual requirements. The candidate will be responsible to keep reliability of Customers assets and to support on proactive way.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide customers with technical direction and support
- In particular, is responsible for the maintenance of Steam Turbines.
- Takes direction from GE Management to implement software changes to turbine and is responsible for directing lower level craft labour to perform the changes.
- Signs off on all changes implemented.
- Complete standard service reports, invoicing packages, and other administrative requirements.
- Drive customer satisfaction through commitment to quality
- Monitor site safety during project execution
- Ensure all parts needed for the job are shipped to the site
- Provide Parts numbers and quantities of additional items using COPICS (Communication
- Oriented Productions and Information Control System)
- Supply customers with proper Gas Turbine drawings by using DART (Drawing Archive Retrieval Tool)
- Perform walk- downs during installation to ensure that the customer's contractors are working properly
- Perform aftermarket upgrades that need to be performed at the site level
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Solid understanding of Steam Turbine.
- Previous experience working on GE ST Equipment - D11, C7, A15
- Hold a valid SCC or VCA Certificate
- Hold a valid A1 Certificate
- Working knowledge of Alstom turbines
If interested please forward your CV to me.