AVR Commissioning Engineer / EstoniaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
The leading Energy recruitment specialist is seeking an Automatic Voltage Regulator Commissioning Engineer, ready to mobilise by the beginning of September on a Power Plant Project based in Eastern Europe .
The client we are working with act as a market leader with many award winning iconic projects.
- Connect commissioning PC to AVR, connect AVR and DCS, connect AVR to the whole factory GPS synchronized clock system
- Modify and download the program of AVR, as required.
- Replace the modules of AVR as required.
- Provide technical support and problem solving in commissioning, when required by customer
For this role the client that we are working with have a minimum requirement of
- Minimum Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Power Generation
- Experienced in AVR ControGen V3
We are an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major energy projects across the globe.
If interested please forward your CV along with 2 references to me.