Drilling and Completions Material and Logistics Coordinator / Chad
* Inventory and stock control
* Ensures all drilling and completion materials are available in time
* Manages all material receipts and dispatches
* Ensures all material records are kept
* Reconciliation of all material usage
* Drafts and issues Work Orders to the drilling services contractors
* Ensures all drilling services contractors resources are provided in accordance with the relevant
* Ensures that all customs documentation for field to field material and equipment transfers is
submitted and available in accordance with the work schedules
* Manages PCM's Drilling and Completions Material and Logistics Coordinator (DMC) at the rig
* Liaises with all third party vendors and Well Engineering team
* Drafts Material Requisitions for new equipment or materials orders
* Works closely and liaises with N'Djamena based well engineering team, rig operations team, all
third party vendors and London Procurement team.
* Determines, anticipates and consolidates short, medium and long term requirements
* Ensures all equipment is inspected, certified and transported safely prior to shipping.
* Responsible for all safety stock levels of dry and liquid bulks to support operations
* Supports and assists rig based DMC's
* Supports material and inventory management system
* Maintains material and assets control register.
* Ensures full material reconciliations are carried out on each well and are completed prior to
moving to the next well, including EAM reporting.
* Maintains detailed registers of all rental and consignment stock
* Manages all drilling and completions materials receipts and dispatches
* Track incoming shipments of materials
Inventory and Stock Control
* Ensures sufficient inventory is available to support Well Engineering operations
* Controls movement of all Glencore, third part y, rental equipment and consignment stock.
* Drafts and issues Work Orders to the drilling services contractors based on daily lookahead
programmes produced by Drilling and Completion teams
* Ensur es the relevant logistics requests are issued in a timely manner for the logistics
resources required for drilling and completions works , including drafting and issuing the
requests if required .
* Builds effective relationships with internal stakeholders and service companies.
* Mentor and develop staff
The purpose of the MLC is to ensure all drilling and completions materials and tools are available in
time to avoid any delays to the drilling and completions program.
Experience and/or educational requirements
* Fluent in English both written and spoken.
* Competency in French would be an asset
* Interpersonal skills necessary to establish good working relationships with team.
* High proficiency with IT and industry software including MS Suite
* Basic Well Engineering understanding
* Extensive experience in a similar role supporting W ell Engineering operations both onshore and
in remote locations.
* Awareness of spend profile in Well Engineering operations
* Experience in Drilling Materials handling, storing, identifying, tracking and maintaining
* Strong background and awareness of warehouse and inventory management with specific focus
to drilling and completions materials in the Oil and Gas industry.
* IMDG and IATA dangerous goods handling expertise would be an asset