Senior Document Controller / AlgeriaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
- Develop, maintain and operate document management processes and supporting applications.
- Provide primary support for document control management system.
- Assures document control compliance with company standards.
- Maintain document control management system. Capture, stores and retrieves document images.
- Coordinate and perform document change control process including receipt, maintenance, approval, distribution and storage of controlled documents such as standard operating procedures, forms, protocols, reports, drawings and other quality documents.
- Distribution and retrieval of documents to and from all concerned departments.
- Maintain paper and electronic binders and logs of controlled documents, templates and related records.
- Ensure processed documents are complete, concise, and accurate and conform to established formats. Manage archival activities for controlled documents.
- Compile and maintain construction records and related files to release P&ID's, drawings, engineering and supplier documents to construction and other operating departments.
- Liaise with document originators, engineering, construction and contractor personnel to resolve discrepancies and understanding of departmental procedures
- Assist in collaboration with Operations Team to develop a plan for successful information transition to Operations.
- Supervising of local document controllers and clerks.
- Deputise for document control manager.
- Training of local document control staff and other department staff in the document control processes and EDMS (Fusion Live / Sharecat).
- Maintenance of EDMS system (Fusion Live / Sharecat)
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2019