Senior Quality Advisor - Water / England
|Salary:||£40,000 to £55,000 Per Annum|
Role: Senior Quality Advisor - Water
Salary: £40,000-£55,000 Plus Package
Are you an experienced Quality Advisor who has managed the Quality function across multiple Projects within the Water Sector? Are you looking for an opportunity to develop strong partnering relationships through working closely with the team across a range of water work? Then a key role within the Water Division of a Market leading Civil Engineering Contractor could be for you.
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Quality Advisor with experience of Water schemes including; pipework, tunnelling, reservoirs and pumping stations, Water mains build and maintenance, water and wastewater treatment facilities, civil engineering, installation and general maintenance.
Your duties will include:
- Establish and promote best practice in quality matters.
- Collaborate with engineering to achieve better quality.
- Ensure that everyone is aware of their statutory duties.
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Plans.
- Carry out regular inspections and audits of sites.
- Promote the reporting of nonconformances.
- Collate and review Business / Contract Quality statistics.
- Review Quality statistics to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Produce Quality plans.
- Identify significant Quality issues for contracts.
- Maintain records and provide reports.
- Carry out site inductions.
- Support the Operational Unit / Quality Management in the delivery of the Audit Programme.
Ideal Experience include:
- Must have experience in the water industry.
- Can demonstrate management of the Quality Function on another water-based project.
- Willing to travel to sites across the South
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company with great vision and a clear path to success.
Please contact me as soon as possible if you think you are suitable for this role.