Senior Transmission Line Engineer / USA
|Location:||Portland OR, USA|
|Salary:||$110000 - $125000 per annum + 401k, Medical|
My client is a Multifaceted Employee Owned Engineering firm with a combined focus on Energy and Infrastructure. They operate within the Power Delivery, Water, Transportation and Building Services sectors and have over 110 offices across the United States. They are well renowned within their markets and are leading the way with regards to sector innovation.
My client is looking for an experienced Senior Transmission Line Engineer to be based at their offices in Portland overseeing a number High Voltage Transmission projects within their T&D portfolio acting as project lead. As the ideal candidate, you will have a Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E) and possess a minimum of 6 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Transmission Lines up to 345kv. You will possess adequate PLS-CADD, PLS- POLE and PLS-TOWER software experience.
Title: Senior Transmission Line Engineer - Portland OR
Requisition Class: Civil/Electrical Engineering
Client: Engineering Firm
Salary: $110,000USD - $125,000USD Gross per Annum + Benefits (Medical, Pension etc)
Location: Portland, Oregon
Start Date: ASAP
Hours: Full time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: Yes, Must be eligible to work within the United States WITHOUT Sponsorship. (US Passport/Green Card holder or Indefinite Leave to Remain within the US).
- Must have a degree in Engineering (Minimum BSc in Civil/Electrical)
- Professional Engineering Accreditation (P.E)
- Minimum of 6 Years experience within the Design and Engineering of Transmission Lines up to 345kv.
- You will possess adequate PLS-CADD, PLS-POLE and PLS-TOWER software experience.
- Experience leading projects
- Experience with NEC, NESC, NEMA, IEEE and ANSI Design codes & standards
- Must be from a Consultancy/Engineering background
- Excellent communication and management skills
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV to me, additionally please feel free to distribute this vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.