Resident Site Manager - Critical Coal Power Plant / BangladeshClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||Up to $12000.00 per month|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Resident Site Manager for Critical Coal Power Plant - Bangladesh (Remote location)
I am working with leading Consulting Engineer whom are urgently seeking Resident Site Manager for Resident Site Manager for Critical Coal Power Plant in Bangladesh.
The project is to build an ultra critical coal-fired power plant in Bangladesh, financed by the ADB. Construction has already started and expected to finish until 2023.
Your project tasks
* Independently managing a power plant construction site in Bangladesh.
* Supervising the entire construction project.
* Ensuring that the project is executed to the required quality, within budget and on schedule in all construction phases including preparation and follow-up.
* Communication within the project team, with clients, authorities, experts and everyone involved in planning.
* Project documentation and preparing as-built documentation.
* Coordinating the project teams on site, and managing and supervising subcontractors.
* Bachelor's, master's or equivalent degree in mechanical, process or civil engineering.
* At least 15 years of professional experience in process engineering plant construction or power plant construction as a project manager and site manager
* Experience in construction and modification of coal-fired power plants
* Verifiable site management of at least one ultra critical power plant project
* Friendly and obliging demeanor as well as strong teamwork and communication skills
* International work experience would be desirable
* Willingness to relocate to Bangladesh as resident site manager as part of the project
Previous critical coal-fired power plants experience is essential in order to be approved by the end client.
Project Location: Bangladesh
Salary: 12000 USD Net Per Month (Accommodation + allowances)
If you would like to be considered for this project, please send your CV to me in word format for further discussion.
For more information on any international assignments please contact me. Candidate referrals are also very welcomed, so please feel free to pass our details to any friend or colleagues.