Structural Engineer / Netherlands
We are looking for staff structural engineers for Holland with STAAD skills.
As a Structural Engineer you provide structural expertise in the field of product development, substantive studies, tendering and commercial projects, in the field of products such as removal, heavy lifting and renewables.
As a Structural Engineer, the duties below include your duties;
* Executing concept and detailed designs of offshore fit for purpose lifting arrangements and steel structures, such as lifting appliances, lift points, lift arrangements and grills and sea fastening;
* conducting structural strength verification analyzes, including FEM analyzes in which we use the software packages; SACS and ABAQUS;
* Review of structural deliverables (building reports and drawings);
* Performing quality checks of deliverables prepared by colleagues;
* The work is carried out in accordance with various standardisations, guidelines and standards;