Training Coordinator / AustraliaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Salary:||$400 - $450 per day|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Skills and Experience:
- Coordinate training initiatives and ensure that required training created, maintained, assigned and scheduled and recorded in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage internal and external customer and client relationships and expectations with regards to administration and reports on training and competency.
- Generate competency and training reports as required.
- Act as a SME for Learning Management System.
- Coordinate the day to day administration of systems of work and procedures for efficient training function, including but not limited to:
- The Learning Management System administration & data management (includes planning, booking, data entry and reporting);
- Managing relationships with training providers/vendors;
- Managing participants and attendances at training activities/functions;
- Provide logistics support for training initiatives;
- Attend relevant depart meetings to gather training scheduling requirements.
- Provide support services required to conduct in-house training activities, including: supply of training equipment, printing of required work books and materials, diary management and catering;
- Attend training planning meetings as required;
- Support creation of new Master Service Agreements (MSA);
- Support the maintenance of current Master Service Agreements (MSA);
- Create, maintain and support Capability and learning for proficiency competencies;
- Support BPO activities and respond to requests for information.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with SAP (essential);
- Experience with SuccessFactors (desired)
- Demonstrated experience in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS);
- Experience with Quickbase (desirable);
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to gather and interpret data and information;
- Experience in coordination of training scheduling, recording & reporting;
- Understanding of training requirements within the Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Strong customer focus, acts with integrity, and is an effective team player;
- Transparent and collaborative at all times;
- Outcome focused - aligned to what is important and adds value;
- Ability to apply a continuous improvement lens over work processes and practices, always seeking to optimise efficiency.
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - piping superintendent e & i senior project engineer manager of process engineering & energy retrofit specialist - pumps - sea quantity surveyor - international visas electrical estimator mechanical estimator commercial manager project pipeline engineer coded welder sap programme director data science engineer - subsea project services manager contract senior specialist (claim manager) project engineer - major oil and gas operator hd fitter senior civil engineer civil foreman senior drilling engineer - rotation offshore coach commercial/contracts manager lead qaqc engineer excitation engineer / technical field advisor mark vie dcs engineer / technical field advisor mark vie dcs engineer / technical field advisor gt 24 millwright gt 24 millwright learn arabic contracts manager german speaking quantity surveyor - variety of engineering projects quantity surveyor - rail, tunnel and bridge projects contracts manager dutch speaking - contracts manager quantity surveyor - heavy civil digitalisation professional cost controller senior process engineer buyer, senior electrical engineer, senior mechanical engineer quantity surveyor quantity surveyor – decent homes planner - structural steel subsea company representative procurement specialist instrumentation frontline supervisor senior civil engineer technical writer project planner wells operations superintendent - decommissioning operations technician V