Training Coordinator / Australia
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications, but other similar jobs are available.
|Salary:||$400 - $450 per day|
Skills and Experience:
- Coordinate training initiatives and ensure that required training created, maintained, assigned and scheduled and recorded in the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Manage internal and external customer and client relationships and expectations with regards to administration and reports on training and competency.
- Generate competency and training reports as required.
- Act as a SME for Learning Management System.
- Coordinate the day to day administration of systems of work and procedures for efficient training function, including but not limited to:
- The Learning Management System administration & data management (includes planning, booking, data entry and reporting);
- Managing relationships with training providers/vendors;
- Managing participants and attendances at training activities/functions;
- Provide logistics support for training initiatives;
- Attend relevant depart meetings to gather training scheduling requirements.
- Provide support services required to conduct in-house training activities, including: supply of training equipment, printing of required work books and materials, diary management and catering;
- Attend training planning meetings as required;
- Support creation of new Master Service Agreements (MSA);
- Support the maintenance of current Master Service Agreements (MSA);
- Create, maintain and support Capability and learning for proficiency competencies;
- Support BPO activities and respond to requests for information.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience with SAP (essential);
- Experience with SuccessFactors (desired)
- Demonstrated experience in working with Learning Management Systems (LMS);
- Experience with Quickbase (desirable);
- Strong data analysis skills and the ability to gather and interpret data and information;
- Experience in coordination of training scheduling, recording & reporting;
- Understanding of training requirements within the Oil & Gas industry
- Excellent written and oral communication;
- Strong customer focus, acts with integrity, and is an effective team player;
- Transparent and collaborative at all times;
- Outcome focused - aligned to what is important and adds value;
- Ability to apply a continuous improvement lens over work processes and practices, always seeking to optimise efficiency.
How to Apply
© All rights reserved, 2001 - 2020