Project Specialist / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Our client is currently seeking a Project Specialist for a 1 year contract position in Calgary Alberta.
- On behalf of the Area Leads, organize the development, management, and close out of the annual maintenance budget for assigned Operating Areas.
- Track and report on a regular basis the annual maintenance capital portfolio project planning and execution status and key metrics (projects execution, schedule, monthly and quarterly cost forecasts, etc.)
- Meet with the PMs on a regular basis to ensure monthly project prioritizations are done correctly and projects cash flow forecast is accurate.
- Continuously ensure the portfolios remain populated with the right projects for execution
- Manage key portfolio performance indicators.
- Implement controls to monitor spending and execute mitigation actions as required.
- Ensure the Maintenance Projects teams are adhering to the Capital Program and Project Management Program processes and procedures.
- Coordinate with Maintenance Projects departmental managers and Supply Chain manager to ensure the proper resourcing of projects in the portfolios.
- Act as a single point of communication and interface with all relevant stakeholders
- Lead stakeholders to determine opportunities for cost reductions and drive optimization in existing infrastructure, while strictly adhering to the Operating Areas risk mitigation strategies.
- University Degree in Engineering
- Professional Engineering (example: P.Eng.) or Project Management Professional (PMP) designation
- 5 years’ experience in sustaining projects, maintenance projects or industrial operations
- 10 years’ experience in progressive management of industrial projects
- Valid Driver’s license
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - piping superintendent e & i senior project engineer manager of process engineering & energy retrofit specialist - pumps - sea quantity surveyor - international visas electrical estimator mechanical estimator commercial manager project pipeline engineer coded welder sap programme director data science engineer - subsea project services manager contract senior specialist (claim manager) project engineer - major oil and gas operator hd fitter senior civil engineer civil foreman senior drilling engineer - rotation offshore coach commercial/contracts manager lead qaqc engineer excitation engineer / technical field advisor mark vie dcs engineer / technical field advisor mark vie dcs engineer / technical field advisor gt 24 millwright gt 24 millwright contracts manager german speaking quantity surveyor - variety of engineering projects quantity surveyor - rail, tunnel and bridge projects contracts manager learn arabic dutch speaking - contracts manager quantity surveyor - heavy civil digitalisation professional cost controller senior process engineer buyer, senior electrical engineer, senior mechanical engineer quantity surveyor quantity surveyor – decent homes planner - structural steel subsea company representative procurement specialist instrumentation frontline supervisor senior civil engineer technical writer project planner wells operations superintendent - decommissioning operations technician V