Pipeline Field/Construction Lead / USA
This job has expired or may no longer be taking applications.
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
A major oil and gas company is seeking a Field Project Lead/Construction Lead for a 6 month renewable contract based in Watkins, Colorado. Role requires strong knowledge of excavation and pipeline damage protection.
- Leads the safety effort to ensure all excavation work in and around pipelines is performed as per established procedures to protect the health, safety and well being of personnel's involved in the work.
- Provides onsite coordination of the work activities, including but not limited to: facility construction, pipeline construction, and location & road construction, in an assigned geographical area.
- Has knowledge and experience in underground line locating and mapping of underground utilities.
- Ensures pipeline maps are maintained and are readily available.
- Ensures the implementation of safety & environmental procedures and in compliance with regulations and policies.
- Ensures work is performed in compliance with company's safety policies/procedures as well as all applicable environmental and regulatory requirements.
- Coordinates with Projects, Engineering, Operations, Planning and Scheduling, and vendors to achieve established objectives and minimizes interruptions to operations.
- Completes all required documentation and reporting activities.
- Typically 7-10 years of experience.
- Requires a strong understanding of discipline.
- Able to apply knowledge and experience to complex problems and develop recommendations.
- Makes decisions within broad parameters
How to Apply
Latest Jobs - wind installation lead wind installation lead wind commissioning wind commissioning technician wind commissioning technician wind health & safety wind health & safety advisor wind health & safety advisor quantity surveyor quantity surveyor – national developer senior sap pm consultant senior mechanical engineer (static) subcontracts manager project manager - rail cladding draughtsperson - award winning steel contractor project manager - luxury residential development quality control coordinator - pipe laying vessel hse manager dynamic positioning - marine staff engineer, mechanical (rotating) maintenance planner process engineer/process safety management coordinator administrator fm service delivery controller senior python designer warehouse operative senior quantity surveyor quantity surveyor contract engineer - global oil and gas operator hd fitter learn arabic rigger i quantity surveyor junior commercial property manager oilfield services operator oilfield services operator oilfield services operator senior structural engineer oilfield services operator geotechnical engineer senior environmental advisor estimator - commercial construction fixed plant mechanical fitter - job share mechanical fitter : rail site manager - commercial fitout site manager - commercial fitout senior dimensional control surveyor laser scanning technician - large epcm contract field operator contract field operator business analyst workday developer V