Commissioning Engineer Siemens Gamesa / Spain
|Salary:||$20 - $25 per hour|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
Title: Commissioning Engineer - Wind-Siemens Gamesa
We are an international talent solution provider based in United Kingdom with offices in Europe and the United States of America.
Driven by providing our Freelance contractors the best service possible, giving them access to some most challenging and interesting projects in the world.
Wind Commissioning Technicians are responsible for initial start-up and operation the manufactures wind turbines. Acting as part of a team to achieve safe and efficient operation following satisfactory turnover from the manufactures designated construction contractor.
Perform the initial start-up on the turbine. Synchronise turbine to the grid and prepare it for normal operations, work is 80% Electrical, 20% Mechanical.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have and able to provide manufacture approved Commissioning
- Operate tools, equipment, instruments.
- Mechanical and Electrical troubleshooting.
- Synchronise turbine to the grid and prepare it for normal operations
- Minimum experience with Siemens-Gamesa turbines 2 years
Must be proficient in:
- Digital Systems: DPRO, ServiceNow, Scada
- Ability to adapt quickly to a dynamic environment.
- Strong organisational skills and demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Motor vehicle operation to and from turbines, shop, and multiple sites.
- Computer proficient
How to apply for this role:
Please send your CV to me.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.