Turbine Control Engineer - Siemens S7/PCS 7 / Peru
|Salary:||$45 - $65 per hour + flights, accomodation + transport|
Turbine Control Engineer - Siemens S7/PCS 7
We are seeking a Turbine Control Engineer, will be required to work independently or as part of a team based on customer/contract requirements to deliver service on a variety of products. Technical skills will be considered the foundation of this position to deliver contract and/or on demand services.
As a Turbine Control Engineer, you will be responsible for Engineering and Commissioning of gas turbine control and oversee turbine control retrofit projects, and ensure that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety & environment requirements, cost/profitability targets, and scheduling targets.
Your Tasks as a Turbine Control Engineer will include the following:
- Report to current engineering managers in turbine control team.
- Personal responsibility must be fully aligned with strategy of turbine control business development.
- Details of application engineer responsibility:
- a) Full responsible for gas turbine and steam turbine control, condition monitoring projects engineering and commissioning work.
- b) Support sales person during opportunities pursuing, including marketing materials prepare, site survey and report, customer meeting and presentation, and making technical proposal.
- c) Implement hardware design of turbine control projects and cooperate with assembly/testing center to test the system.
- d) Application design, test, pre-FAT and FAT.
- e) Site service in gas turbine control projects, including system maintenance, commissioning and startup.
- f) Turn-key based site service in oversea turbine control retrofit projects, including system maintenance, commissioning and startup.
- g) Project documentation.
- Knowledge of Rotating Machinery Control, related working Experience.
- Working Experience on Siemens S7/PCS 7 Series Control system is preferred
- Good English, Spanish and Portuguese speakers will have priority.
- Quick learning skill, Willing to take challenges, Capability of working under pressure, Proactive, self-motivation, team player and high responsibility will be considered as plus.
- Willing to travel.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.