Project Control Scheduler / CanadaClick here to shortlist this job 1-CLICK Apply With Employer or Register Now
|Location:||Chatham-Kent, Ontario, Canada|
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
TITLE: Project Control Coordinator (Scheduler)
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Project Controls
The Project Controls Scheduler will create and maintain a schedule for each project and identify and record the impact of work performed and not performed as scheduled. Evaluate actual project progress and provide regular schedule updates.
* Prior to project start, create and revise schedule templates based on project type and scope, detailing sequence of all work to be performed.
* Interface with Project Manager and Functional Group Leads to discuss impact of work and resolution of problems.
* Contribute to the development of feasibility schedules which sufficiently illustrate the sequence of work activities and contract time.
* Consult the appropriate project team members as a means of ensuring that proper planning is completed prior to the commencement of work.
* Provide information as needed on the content, modification, or presentation of project schedule.
* Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
* Post-Secondary education in a technical field or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 5 years experience with similar construction scheduling experience. Equivalent combinations of training and/or related experience will be considered.
* Sound knowledge of schedule systems, principles and practices required.
* Experience with Primavera P6
* Earned Value Management (EVM) experience
* Must have excellent verbal/written communication skills and effective interpersonal skills.
* Demonstrated organizational skills.
* Computer skills using Microsoft Office products ( Office, Word, Excel, Project).
* Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks and to work with minimal level of supervision
* Able to work in a fast- paced and deadline driven environment.
NICE TO HAVES:
* Familiar with Ecosys, SAP, Oracle