Senior Purchaser / Norway
|Apjid||3 View all jobs by this recruiter|
We are pleased to offer the following key contract positions: Senior Purchaser
Work Location: Rubbestadneset
Startup: 01.04.2019 - 30.09.2019
Please be aware that the closing date is our closing date for submitting the bid to the customer. Your application must be sent to us in due time
Closing date: 2019-04-01 12:00:00
Senior Purchaser is responsible for:
- preparing, conducting and leading negotiations on behalf of the Subsea Systems.
- ensuring on-time supply of materials, goods and services which fulfils our internal and customer quality-, commercial-, legal- and ethical requirements at lowest possible cost.
- procurement management in bid, sales and execution phase.
- collecting relevant product knowledge and act as an interface between suppliers and engineering.
- conducting RfQs, bid comparisons and purchase/contract execution with existing and new suppliers for projects, factory products as well as CAPEX.
- KPI- , procurement reports, productivity, focus activities in a transparent manner
- conducting e-Auctions and e-Biddings.
- developing and implementing procurement strategies.
- establishing framework agreements for all major and critical suppliers
- follow-up supplier deliveries in co-operation with internal stakeholders.
- driving process-, cost-, quality-, on-time-supply- improvements with cross-functional team and suppliers
- 5-10 years experience in purchasing and contract work (not requirement)
- Bachelor or Master degree (Economics, Engineering or similar) or relevant experience.
- experience in the Oil and Gas Industry is an advantage.
- experience from factories and project execution
- strong experience in SAP modules like MM, PP and project execution with respect to purchasing.
- knowledge in MS Word, Excel and Power Point applications.
- English is the language of business.
- autonomous, proactive and resourceful
- good communication-, organizational- and collaboration skills
- good team worker, result oriented and good commercial understanding