Our client is a leading developer of utility-scale wind and solar power plants. The company is focussed on delivering high quality 6500MW wind and solar assets across Australia. To help spearhead their growth from the Melbourne office, this company is now looking to appoint a Management Consultant who will take charge of implementing the strategy for Australian business development. Key responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring of HSEQ performance for the Australian team;
- Deliver wind and solar projects in Australia as per agreed targets;
- Manage the identification, acquisition, progression and consenting of wind and solar energy sites;
- Develop a pipeline of wind and solar projects in Australia;
- Manage a portfolio of Australian development pipeline of wind and PV projects. To be successful you will need:
- Degree qualification and minimum of 5 years work experience;
- A self-starter and an ability to make sound commercial decisions;
- Strong Project Management skills and an organised approach to your work;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Ability to use word, excel, outlook as well as specialist software packages such as GIS, AutoCAD, MS Project and SharePoint.
To apply, submit your CV to me.