I am looking for a Litigation lawyer to join a major Oil and Gas Operator client on a permanent basis.
You will manage company disputes, litigation and arbitration with third parties, including with governmental bodies.
Ideal candidate must have:
• Qualified to practice law in Kazakhstan and to appear before the courts of Kazakhstan
• A degree in law from a recognized university in Kazakhstan
• Minimum 10 years of experience in legal practice in Kazakhstan, including experience in pleadings before the courts of Kazakhstan
• Preferably significant knowledge and experience with matters in the oil and gas sector
• Preferably work experience in an in-house legal team
• Preferably work experience dealing with governmental authorities in Kazakhstan Fluency in Russian and the ability to communicate in English is required; Kazakh language proficiency is also an asset
If you are interested in the opportunity please get in touch