We are currently recruiting for an Engineering Paralegal to provide support in the management of claims, disputes and legal proceedings for a global Oil & Gas business in Perth, Australia. This will be to work as part of a specialist team on a large claim within the engineering sector. Responsibilities:
* Assisting with document and evidence management.
* Conduct analysis of project information to support Company's claim and dispute preparations for negotiations and formal disputes.
* Preparation of claim files relating to individual CORs, claims and disputes, including enhancements required for arbitration preparations.
* Retrieval of evidence including compilation of detailed chronologies.
* Develop and maintain good working relationships with senior stakeholders and peers. Essential Skills / Qualifications:
* Minimum of 2 years of experience within either project or legal industry.
* Advance Microsoft Office Suite experience.
* Experience with SAP systems, Worksite, Ringtail and Coreworx will be highly advantageous.
* Preferable to be Degree qualified, and have experience in a claims and dispute environment